Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 2007 MMG
ArrayComo?[/quote]
Então nos menus do rFactor há lá uma opcao que te permite mexer nos detalhes graficos do rFactor, como aumentar os detalhes das sombras, da pista, dos efeitos "especiais" e afins. Há lá um que permite aumentares a qualidade do teu carro e do adversário. Deves estar com esse detalhe em High. Se meteres em Full, o problema fica resolvido
ArrayEntão nos menus do rFactor há lá uma opcao que te permite mexer nos detalhes graficos do rFactor, como aumentar os detalhes das sombras, da pista, dos efeitos "especiais" e afins. Há lá um que permite aumentares a qualidade do teu carro e do adversário. Deves estar com esse detalhe em High. Se meteres em Full, o problema fica resolvido[/quote]
Problema resolvido! :alien: :fixe:
onde é que ele anda? onde é que ele anda? :biggrinbandit:
[Image: rtr-beta-testers-468x60.gif]
Arrayonde é que ele anda? onde é que ele anda? :biggrinbandit:[/quote]
<span style="color:#FF0000">rFactorcentral:1a::fixe::racer::bigsmile:

se não anda já... vai andar... esperar um pouco mais.

o Mod

http://www.f1mods.com/downloads.htm
http://www.online-racers.de/Formel1/Formel..._editionaaa.rar

o trackpack:

Track Pack torrent = http://www.mininova.org/tor/1210263
Megaupload = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PAVNOG7Z
:noworry::blink1:

..................................................................................................................
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant....Sleepy
.................................................................................................................
Bom ano novo para vocês :biggrinbandit:
[Image: assinaturasonic.jpg]
Bom ano, Mas pelo ke tive a ver o som parece um tecos marado...
Os torrents aceleraram muito desde ha uns 15 minutos pra cá. Espero ter o mod sacado dentro de 40 minutos...
GPLRank: -77.628 (101)
Monster Rank: -327.608 (145)

GPL65Rank: -36.770 (9)
GPL65RankV2: -33.640 (10)

GPL69Rank: -54.065 (15)
ArrayOs torrents aceleraram muito desde ha uns 15 minutos pra cá. Espero ter o mod sacado dentro de 40 minutos...[/quote]
se fosses (em) ver a pm tinhas (am) o mod em 5 minutos... :noworry:

já tão os links no rFactorcentral. :bigsmile:
..................................................................................................................
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant....Sleepy
.................................................................................................................
by yanden
on 03-03-08 01:26

Ok here is the plan folks. The server edition will be released within 24-48 hours as we have updated it with the fixes stated here and we'll be releasing that tomorrow. The sounds will revert back to ISI sounds for now until our sounds are 100% done and we can release them.
As for the public edition. We have figured out what went wrong. The files that were in the final build were not the right ones. Some of our members who had submitted their finished work used older versions of the files which fucked up the final build. We were in such a rush to finish it that we didn't notice, so what we're doing is. We're going back to re-do the final build, fix all the issues, get the sounds completely done, and make the public edition the version it should have been. We're now working on a complete new version of the F1 2007 Mod which is v2.0. We will have it out as soon as possible, we're working already hard on it. I think people should just play v1.0 for now for the sake of having the 07 cars, when server edition gets released, you might prefer that one over Public Edition until v2.0 Public gets released.

So we're now working hard on fixing the mod to what it SHOULD have been. I deeply apologise to those who didn't like the current build, this was OUR mistake and we are fixing the issue. I think you will all prefer v2.0 a far lot more then this build which I am sad to have released at this state...

Just so you know mateys, its all being fixed, v2.0 will rock your F1 world, and Server Edition will fulfil your racing needs until v2.0 comes out. When server edition gets released, we will remove public v1.0, so everyone can use Server edition with all the fixes, and when Public v2.0 is done, we'll release that.

Its not the ideal way we were planning to do, but since we fucked up, we'll fix it all up. Please be patient for the new versions, and enjoy the server edition thats coming.

As for the tracks. Its now all sorted and a new track pack will be uploaded soon too. Everything has been sorted out and its all good. I will not sit and hear anymore about track packs and stealing, as I HAVE NOT STOLEN ANYTHING KNOWINGLY. If people are so fucked up to make accusations, then you can simply shove off. Fact is, the issues have been sorted with the tracks and a new track pack will be released soon.

I will be updating my blog tonight with more details about what we'll be doing, so keep an eye out.