Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
É bem é bem :D
Aki deixo um post dum preparaçaozita k um gajo fex pelo k da a entender o gajo trocou o motor 1.6 por um 2.0...

Old b16a
hanging out

[Image: Christmaspictures155.jpg]
another angle
[Image: Christmaspictures157.jpg]
another angle
[Image: Christmaspictures156.jpg]
b16a tranny
[Image: Christmaspictures158.jpg]
another of the b16a tranny
[Image: Christmaspictures159.jpg]
[Image: Christmaspictures154.jpg]

as for the swap in engine... brand new out of box b18c5... had to assemble the rocker arms and crap like that.. let me tell you.. its not as easy as i thought it would be.. ( the whole swap in general)

b18c5
[Image: Christmaspictures149.jpg]
[Image: Christmaspictures150.jpg]
[Image: Christmaspictures151.jpg]
[Image: Christmaspictures148.jpg]
[Image: Christmaspictures152.jpg]
LSD tranny for b18c5
[Image: Christmaspictures153.jpg]

all in all it was a fun learning experiance, not something i would care to do AGAIN ever on this car... maybe on my 73 vw bettle when i get its body work and stuff finished.. but the diff from the b16a and b18c5 is a noticable diff in power ( not ungodly but you can tell) the only problem i am having right now is the Type R ecu i got was a "bad" ecu sp i have to use my b16a for now till i get the other one in the mail.. also my injectors are a smiggin to small i believe the b16a use's 210cc and the b18 use's 270cc i could be wrong however.. and the intake mani i had to use off my b16 cause i didnt have another 1k to spend on a new wireing harness for the b18c5 harness ( comes with an extra sensor that the b16 dont have) so i have a little more work to do before i plop my s/c on it...( that is when i get the s/c) hope you all enjoy my hard work

P.s. tirei isto dum forum pk axei interressante espero k gostem :cheesy:
[Image: avantar.JPG]
Drive soft run in peace

Messages In This Thread
É bem é bem :D - by Xtreme_Boy - 29-01-2005, 09:14 PM
É bem é bem :D - by Gil Abobeleira - 29-01-2005, 10:32 PM