Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rendering
os experts provavelmente já conhecem, os noobs ou rookies nisto talvez não...
fica aqui a info esperando que possa ajudar alguem:

<span style="color:#660000">Blender<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->, programa de modelização (rendering) gratuito; (Blender is the open source software for 3D modeling, animation, rendering, post-production, interactive creation and playback. Available for all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License.)

<span style="color:#990000">Blender Basics Tutorial Book (PDF) (manual for use in my own classroom in an effort to streamline the Blender learning curve into some kind of sequential order. I have tried to keep most chapters down to less than 4 pages and each chapter can be covered in 1-2 class periods (our classes meet for approx. 45 minutes every day). This is my contribution to the Blender open-sourced cause.)

<span style="color:#990000">BlenderNation, site de suporte e info

:fixe:
..................................................................................................................
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant....Sleepy
.................................................................................................................
Isso funciona com o rFactor? Tinha ideia que só o 3DMax (ou la como se chama) funcionava com o rFactor.