Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Database projecto
:fixe::racer:

The project we're working on, the name of which we're not ready to reveal at this time, is being developed in a collaborative partnership with <span style="color:#990000">AUTOSIMSPORT and FILSCA.

it will be a site dedicated to just what you're requesting. A single spot where you can find the links to all mods and related items for not only rFactor, but a wide variety of auto-racing sim titles. For example in addition to mods, you'll find tutorials, utilities, patches, etc

Yes this has been done before with varied success, we all know that. The difference here will be that this site will offer:

1. The most comprehensive site of it's type utilizing a database driven engine

2. A sophisticated search engine

3. Staff that is dedicated to keeping the database current with the latest submissions and community news

4. A rating system that will be based on the user's experience with each mod

5. Reviews and more
:fixe:

ver noticia em RSC
..................................................................................................................
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant....Sleepy
.................................................................................................................
Parece bem, agora vamos ver senão acaba como as tentativas até agora feitas. Mas pronto como tem pessoal do AutosimSport envolvido merece crédito o projecto.