Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rallycross Group B
Rallycross Group B 1.0 will include:-

5 Group B Rallycross Cars with a total of 38 painted cars. These skins are mainly real skins with a few fantasy skins made up by painters. We basically gave each mod member a car of there choice.

All cars share the same physics (800+ BHP, 4wd). The aerodynamic options on the S4, T16 and RS200 are purely for looks. Default setup isnt the greatest. If you catch me online I will be more than happy to give it out. I pretty much use the same setup for all tracks.

The track pack includes Blyton, Blyton MCR (Fantasy version of Blyton), Brands Hatch Rallycross 90s layout, LFSRX (new version) and Croft Rallycross (Home of the superprix each November)

RFC World Rallycross Championship will use these 5 tracks.

Brands Hatch Rallycross Croft Rallycross Lyngas RX Chateauroux Mid Ohio RX (fantasy track with special thanks to James Burroughs for letting me modify his track)

------------------------------------

Rallycross Group B will be made up with the monsters from the 90s including RS200, T16, 6R4, S4 and Audi. RS200 and Peugeot T16 are made from scratch and with special thanks to Frank55 we have his permission to put in his HRC group Bs with our own physics and tweaks. Some of the cars will show of Aerodynamic tweaks which have been used in rallycross in this era.

Rallycross Group B Mod will be bought to you by:-

Madcowie - T16, physics, aerodynamic changes and various other bits

Hooty256 - RS200, physics and various input

Sadistiko - Thanks to RFC we found a great man for the job of painting.

Rich Ward - Thank you to Rich for all his help in alot of areas. The man knows his stuff and he can also paint. Painted many of the 6r4s and a few others.

Chris Davies - King of videos!! (intro video)

Sam 84 - Painter, beta tester, help in various parts early on.

Grasser - Various help and beta testing.

Trotter - Tribute skin for Colin McRae

Freew and SOM for many hours of beta testing. (seems a bloody long time ago)

Pete (King of RFC) for all his support and fantastic World Championship competitions.

This mod is a stand alone mod and hopefully doesnt require any other mod to run properly.

------------------------------------

/////////////////////TRACK PACK///////////////////////

Track pack download which includes Brands Hatch Rallycross, Blyton, Blyton MCR, LFSRX new version and Croft Rallycross. Croft Rallycross and Brands Hatch Rallycross are part of the RFC Championship

MOD should be extracted into program files director if your rfactor is here:- C:\Program Files\rFactor

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?I...oss%20Group%20B

:cheesy:
[Image: mclarensj5.jpg]
Se fosse mas era para o RBR era tempo e trabalho muito melhor gasto.:notrust:
Isto ainda pode vir a ser uma coisa muito boa. Pelos comments no rFactor Central parece que há alguns glitches, mas..., pode mesmo vir a ser uma coisa muito boa.
Nice!
EU QUERO UM CAMPEONATO DISTO!!!! :biggrinbandit:
Rallycross n dá para fazer no RBR, ricardo_r :(
Mas dão os carros. Houve alguem que ainda comecou com um mod de Gr. B para o RBR, mas ficou tudo em águas de bacalhau.
Isso dão, mas estes modelos nao me parecem grande espingarda, antes pelo contrário.
ArrayIsso dão, mas estes modelos nao me parecem grande espingarda, antes pelo contrário.[/quote]

Os modelos podem nao ser grande espingarda.... mas as fisicas .... meus amigos... a Pu.a da loucura!!!!!! So vos digo, que loucura que se lixe os modelos !!!!!!!
Que gozo tremendo!!!! SEMPRE TODO DE LADO A CURTIR QUE NEM UM MALUCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JPC quero uma fun disto!!!!!!!!
ArrayOs modelos podem nao ser grande espingarda.... mas as fisicas .... meus amigos... a Pu.a da loucura!!!!!! So vos digo, que loucura que se lixe os modelos !!!!!!!
Que gozo tremendo!!!! SEMPRE TODO DE LADO A CURTIR QUE NEM UM MALUCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JPC quero uma fun disto!!!!!!!![/quote]
Como já escrevi, isto pode vir a ser uma coisa muito boa..., <strike>agora o mod parece estar incompleto, ao nível dos sons.
Pelo que percebi, é preciso instalar o mod dos HRC para ter sons nos carros? Ou percebi mal?</strike>
Ainda só descarreguei o track pack, mas desgraçadamente nem tempo houve para ver os circuitos.
Acho que vou - finalmente - descarregar e ver..., mas lá que me anda a fazer comichão, anda.:cheesy:
Arraymas lá que me anda a fazer comichão, anda.:cheesy:[/quote]

:bigsmile:
[Image: StickFight.gif] [Image: RPAB-TF109-03copy.jpg]
Do melhor!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mod rallycross- a recruta rallye_fan 9 5.125 31-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Last Post: joaobmx
  O anúncio da Team que desenvolve o Mod Rallycross rallye_fan 13 6.936 02-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Nelson Dinis
  Mod rallycross rallye_fan 9 4.245 08-03-2008, 01:45 PM
Last Post: rallye_fan