Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mais uma análise ao rFactor
Primeiro apagaram a assinatura, agora também apagam o avatar. Pode-se saber porquê?
E aqui está o resumo!! (sempre poupa uma data de leitura... :amuse:)
Com o qual aliás estou 100% de acordo...

Conclusion

First off we’d like to congratulate ISI for a job very well done. <span style="color:yellow">rFactor is above all a modding platform and should be judged with that in mind. It is also a top-echelon simulator with supreme and engaging physics. Graphically it is graced with great 3D objects, wonderful moving shadows, lovely day / night transitions and cars and tracks that look solid with texture and mass. <span style="color:yellow">The sense of “being there” is top-notch.

<span style="color:yellow">Multiplayer is much, much improved over past ISI products and some say it is now the class of the field.

Some <span style="color:yellow">open issues require fixes but none of them seem to be serious showstoppers — except for the AI that drive into you.

We <span style="color:yellow">didn’t experience one single CTD and the possibility to select different shaders is an extremely good way to let the user balance eye-candy with performance.

Later upgrades that include changing weather and the option to change from slicks to other types of tires are still in the making. We hope they will find their way to us as soon as possible.

<span style="color:yellow">A spotter for the ovals is sorely missed at the moment. Telemetry, as well as some sort of offline stat-keeping tool for drivers as well as servers would be very nice. Presently it is not possible to track every lap of a session. All we have is a hotlap replay and a replay of the entire session, provided the &quot;Auto Save&quot; option has been enabled in the Replay Fridge.

Even with some omissions and a few glitches, <span style="color:yellow">we feel that rFactor in its present form is a great step forward for sim racing, especially online, and a great simulator.

With a few updates and when the mods come pouring out of the modding teams, <span style="color:yellow">rFactor's vast potential will only grow and leave most sim racers very, very, happy. Bring on the mods!

SimHQ Score: 8.7

Everything is about total scores these days, isn’t it?

Positives: Easy to download, install and purchase. <span style="color:yellow">Multiplayer, modding potential, physics and graphics.

Needs Work: Lack of manual (!), lack of a &quot;spotter&quot; and we have some concerns regarding the seemingly absent blown and flatspotted tires. The AI that tend to be too eager to drive into your gearbox! <span style="color:yellow">Lack of authenticity, i.e. no real cars or tracks in the core product (but we do understand the developers reasoning).

Overall, <span style="color:yellow">SimHQ gives rFactor a big thumbs up!

:toung::fixe::racer::noworry:

Fica o renovado convite a comprovar (e ganhar balanço para voos mais altos... ) pessoalmente o rFactor no server SRP-Portugal (racecast e lobby do jogo), aberto todos os dias e sem password.

................... <span style="color:orange">Noites rFactor SRP .....................

Todas as <span style="color:orange">4ªs feiras, pelo menos, haverá eventos mais planificados, onde nos podemos juntar.
A primeira hoje, <span style="color:orange">22:30, circuito de Birmingham Motorplex (o unico circuito real e original para o rFactor), classe de carro FormulaIS.
Até logo! :bye:
..................................................................................................................
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant....Sleepy
.................................................................................................................
para quem reclamava de o SRP-GTR ocupar dias de outros campeonatos, vejo muita libertinagem em marcar as noites da mulher...errr...do rfactor.
quem tem telhados de vidro....
parece daqueles posts sem sentido ou cujo unico sentido que tem é a guerilha permanente...
mas, em linguagem corrente, coerente e de gente, talvez possas explicar o que te incomda...

:weird:
..................................................................................................................
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant....Sleepy
.................................................................................................................
nao me incomoda nada.
tal como dizia o Veiga...ha muitos papagaios.
falam falam falam e ve-se depois.
ah e tal, nao se marca em dias certos e tal e o camandro.
coerencia acima de tudo.
4ªs feiras há campeonatos? n sabia...
há? :blink:
agn,Oct 12 2005, 01:25 PM Wrote:E aqui está o resumo!! (sempre poupa uma data de leitura...&nbsp; :amuse:)
Com o qual aliás estou 100% de acordo...

Conclusion

First off we’d like to congratulate ISI for a job very well done. <span style="color:yellow">rFactor is above all a modding platform and should be judged with that in mind. It is also a top-echelon simulator with supreme and engaging physics. Graphically it is graced with great 3D objects, wonderful moving shadows, lovely day / night transitions and cars and tracks that look solid with texture and mass. <span style="color:yellow">The sense of “being there” is top-notch.

<span style="color:yellow">Multiplayer is much, much improved over past ISI products and some say it is now the class of the field.

Some <span style="color:yellow">open issues require fixes but none of them seem to be serious showstoppers — except for the AI that drive into you.

We <span style="color:yellow">didn’t experience one single CTD and the possibility to select different shaders is an extremely good way to let the user balance eye-candy with performance.

Later upgrades that include changing weather and the option to change from slicks to other types of tires are still in the making. We hope they will find their way to us as soon as possible.

<span style="color:yellow">A spotter for the ovals is sorely missed at the moment. Telemetry, as well as some sort of offline stat-keeping tool for drivers as well as servers would be very nice. Presently it is not possible to track every lap of a session. All we have is a hotlap replay and a replay of the entire session, provided the &quot;Auto Save&quot; option has been enabled in the Replay Fridge.

Even with some omissions and a few glitches, <span style="color:yellow">we feel that rFactor in its present form is a great step forward for sim racing, especially online, and a great simulator.

With a few updates and when the mods come pouring out of the modding teams, <span style="color:yellow">rFactor's vast potential will only grow and leave most sim racers very, very, happy. Bring on the mods!

SimHQ Score: 8.7

Everything is about total scores these days, isn’t it?

Positives: Easy to download, install and purchase. <span style="color:yellow">Multiplayer, modding potential, physics and graphics.

Needs Work: Lack of manual (!), lack of a &quot;spotter&quot; and we have some concerns regarding the seemingly absent blown and flatspotted tires. The AI that tend to be too eager to drive into your gearbox! <span style="color:yellow">Lack of authenticity, i.e. no real cars or tracks in the core product (but we do understand the developers reasoning).

Overall, <span style="color:yellow">SimHQ gives rFactor a big thumbs up!

:toung:&nbsp;:fixe:&nbsp;:racer:&nbsp;:noworry:

Fica o renovado convite a comprovar (e ganhar balanço para voos mais altos... )&nbsp; pessoalmente o rFactor no server SRP-Portugal (racecast e lobby do jogo), aberto todos os dias e sem password.

................... <span style="color:orange">Noites rFactor SRP .....................

Todas as <span style="color:orange">4ªs feiras, pelo menos, haverá eventos mais planificados, onde nos podemos juntar.
A primeira hoje, <span style="color:orange">22:30, circuito de Birmingham Motorplex (o unico circuito real e original para o rFactor), classe de carro FormulaIS.
Até logo!&nbsp; :bye:
<div align="right">[snapback]12460[/snapback]</div>

É uma boa análise toca perfeitamente nos pontos fortes e fracos do rFactor, pela minha experiencia no jogo revejo o que eles dizem na análise.
podemos comparar e procurar uma linha de análise coerente (ou não) no tempo, lendo os outros reviews... :blink1:

http://www.simhq.com/_motorsports/motors...ml#reviews

:racer::noworry:
Actualização do review do SimHQ e apreciação de vários mods aqui:

http://www.simhq.com/_motorsports3/motor..._075a.html :fixe:

<span style="color:#333399">In SimHQ’s recently published Best of 2005, we wondered why rFactor seems to be the ”best kept secret” in simulations.

Is it because rFactor is only available online and thus you cannot ”pick-it-up-on-a-whim” in the shops? Is it because initially it shipped with only fantasy cars and fantasy tracks? Is it because mods and track releases seem to be a bit disorganized and you have to browse several forums daily to find relevant updates?

Whatever the reason, this article will hopefully give you one more reason to think seriously about picking up rFactor from the Internet. The mods are coming along nicely and they are all convey high-quality workmanship. rFactor comfortably surpasses any previous ISI-effort — even F1 Challenge '99-'02 — and it will become the preferred platform for modders. It offers you the chance of driving a whole range of different car-types in different series and in a simulation where fidelity of physics goes hand-in-hand with a pleasing graphical package. As the rFactor mod scene becomes more organized with firmly established portals containing links to mods and relevant updates, the future for rFactor fans has to look very bright. This is one extremely fine and fun simulator.
concordo com o ponto q o futuro parece brilhante.
mas &quot;parece&quot;. nao eh certo.

falta ainda referirem a falta de qualidade, ou estupidez de certos mods.
o unico mod com alguma qualidade que vi, foi o porsche supercup, e mesmo esse tinha graves deficiencias a nivel de fisica (q foi sendo +- ajustada por outsiders).

ora, para ja o futuro eh incerto.
tem tudo para ser bom, mas para ja...

vou ficar a espera de mods verdadeiramente bons

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mais um newbi no rfactor gonçalo vieira 5 2.720 09-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Gil A.
  Análise ao rFactor - RSC Gil Abobeleira 1 2.045 29-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Marco
  Analise rFactor Test Bruno Nobre 50 23.960 10-07-2005, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Rui Lopes