Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filme da época inteira F3 da rFactor.org 12 provas
<span style="color:#990000">F3 Movie :fixe:

<span style="color:#996633">rFactor.org Formula 3 competition 2005

Overview of the 2005 season of the Formula 3 competition organized by rFactor.org.

All drivers who participated in the rFactor.org Formula 3 2005 competition will without doubt remember the action packed races that the season delivered. The fair and clean driving resulted in great on track action, and many enjoyed looking back at the race replays afterwards. The spectacular racing footage proved to be well suited for a post season movie. This <span style="color:#CC0000">movie features action from all 12 races at the 6 different tracks that the league visited in the Formula 3 2005 season.
:racer:
..................................................................................................................
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant....Sleepy
.................................................................................................................
parece os campeonatos portugueses.
visitam a mesma pista 500x :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rLeague.eu - Calendário de provas marco_ascensao 11 4.757 01-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Last Post: marco_ascensao